Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I swear I'm alive

Really truly. My laptop just still seems to be in repairs.

Not much going on other than sewing, my room being a mess, minor health issues and plugging away through the Dark Tower Series by Stephen King. Read it all a few years ago, now rereading it, the books seem so much better and richer.

My boyfriend is JUST like Roland, it's uncanny... same overall cold demeanor, huge (but mostly hidden) heart, steel blue eyes.

If you've read the series tell me about how much you love it and how frustrating the ending is :-P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gave up after the ending to the third book; Blaine the Train? God, how long ago was that? I'm curious about finishing the story, but don't know if its worth the effort.

Weird Bug Lady said...

Oh you should definitely keep going! I'm almost finished with the fourth book right now... it's where Roland describes his past life, and his love life, it's really good. If you've started, it's really worth it to keep going til the end.