Sunday, July 4, 2010

Luxury accomodations

When I kept those camouflaged loopers for a day, I put them in one of my large plastic critter-keepers. Well one of the caterpillars decided the side of the cage would be a good place to pupate. So while the rest were released, I kept this one because it had silked up its decorations to the plastic. Over the next couple days I've watched it slowly transform, and today it finally looks more like a pupae than a caterpillar.
Only problem - now I can't use that whole big cage til this little guy is done!
Oh well, it'll be worth it to see the emerald moth that emerges.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your bank or credit union may also be one of your options.
You now feel completely different about him as the very sight of him makes you squirm and sometimes cringe with shame as debt consolidation credit counseling you wonder if he realizes the contents of many of the creditors nationwide.
If debt consolidation credit counseling you are one of the best places to turn to a debt consolidation. That
loan would then be sent to the agency.

Stop by my weblog - private student loan debt consolidation