Thursday, November 6, 2008

***celebrates***

Ok, I didn't really want to get political here but yay for Obama! *dances*

Being a person enjoying my own education and from a family in which higher education is valued as essential, it's inspiring to have a sexy intelligent well spoken man as the leader of our country in a couple months.

Of course he won't be magical and our country is still dealing with a lot of crap, and he'll mostly be running damage control... but at least maybe he can inspire enough people to get off their butts and work towards digging ourselves out of this mess.

And he seems like a sciencey tree hugger at heart, I can see it, and I hope that gets through in his policy changes.

In other news I've got one research paper finished, another is halfway done, with two more yet to be tackled.

Working on custom orders... speaking of which!

TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR CUSTOM ORDERS TO BE MADE IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS!!! If you want a custom order as a christmas present, you have until NOVEMBER 10th. That's my cut off and I'm sticking to it.

I'm also doing a craft show at school on the 25th, and the giveHandmade show in Troy and Albany on December 6th and 7th. Going home for the weekend before final exams, should be a blast :)

No comments: