Sunday, September 21, 2008

Twitterpated

Isn't that a great feeling?

Of course, my dad ALWAYS uses it in the wrong context, on purpose, just to annoy me. But anyway.

For those that don't know:



So yeah, today I've been feeling energetic and silly, got my homework done, got a bunch of sewing done, head was spinning over so many custom orders and trading conversations on etsy...

Got to take some time out to talk to my boyfriend though. It's been tough catching each other online lately, but we snagged a few minutes to be silly together and remind me why our long distance relationship works...

Some people are worth the wait.

2 comments:

Giftbearer said...

I really like your bugs but hope you'll do some more of the really detailed 3-D stand-up ones. A praying mantis (whole body) would be really cool and I bet you'd get it on the front page!

Weird Bug Lady said...

Thanks. I already did a big praying mantis as a custom order, not sure if/when I'd make another one, have a lot of custom orders lined up to finish first :)