Saturday, September 13, 2008

Breakfast, lunch and dinner

Feels like I could eat these things for all three meals... that is, if I didn't get sick from all the oil.

What are these mysterious delicious things?Vegetable balls! All sorts of fabulous veggies chopped up, smothered in some sort of gooey batter and deep fried to delicious perfection. From what I can tell they include broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and... lots of other stuff, hehe.

I got them from the local Farmers' Market, they always have such fabulous goodies it's tough to limit myself to what I can eat in one week. Last week I got normal and red onions, eggplant, a tomato, and some sourdough bread (they had sold out of the veggie balls!). This week I got 6 veggie balls, more sourdough bread, a few apples and some golden/yellow raspberries. I ate all the raspberries quite quickly, so they're not in the following photo.
Yummmmmmmmm.

5 comments:

Silja Erg said...

oh they look delicous :D
baked vegetables are so good,
I love breaded cauliflower.
These look like they would taste the same goood :)

Stacey said...

I love finding new delicious food items at the farmers' market, too.

Ravenswick said...

That plate of food looks so good and I am starving! Time to take a break and go eat lunch.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm fried veggies!
:)

Art2ArtColorado said...

wow, i have got to try this!
thanks, bugs!