Sunday, June 27, 2010

Art show

What a day! Sales were decent but slowed way down in the afternoon (when most people tend to come back and make purchases after thinking it over) because of rain. The day started out really nice, though, and there was a good crowd. I actually ran out of business cards, and had to write my website out on the backs of my PlushTeam stickers.

Of course I spent the whole day talking nearly non-stop, there are always such interesting people at this show (it was my third year attending). I met up with a lot of repeat customers, had my picture taken several times, and my aunt and little cousin came to help me out at the end of the day.

Overall it was a lot of fun, and I hope I can come back to NY next summer to participate in this show again.

2 comments:

Black Squirrel Knits said...

I love the setup of your divider with the plushies on it!

Weird Bug Lady said...

Thanks, it's pretty awesome isn't it? I found it at a thrift store and knew it would be perfect. Highly recommend it for anyone who has things to sell that can be safety pinned.