Saturday, April 19, 2008

Summer?

Summer time is nearly here and I'm going crazy trying to figure out what I'm going to be doing with myself the next couple months. I feel sort of like this guy... flailing around...I've got three more final exams, and I'm going back home on the 30th. Most of my job plans have fallen through, and I've been contacting people like crazy, with so far none of them getting back to me. I'm looking for something zoology/wildlife related; hopefully research but I'll take giving little kids nature walks, as long as I get to do something outside. Cross your fingers for me that I get something soon!

So, due to all the mystery in my life plans, I'm not sure how much I'll be keeping up with my etsy shop. For the month of May I'll definitely be around and fulfilling my pile of custom orders (yay!), but after that... whooo knooowwwwsss. So if you've got something in mind that you'd like me to make, send me a convo on etsy and I could get to it soon.

I know this much, I'm going to be at the Art on Lark street festival in Albany, NY! I just signed up: it'll be June 21st, 10am to 5pm. I'll be bringing my bugs and monsters and will likely have new goodies. I figure no matter what I end up doing, I'll be able to spare a Saturday to sit around at a sweet craft show (there will also be music and performers). More info here.

I think I'm going to go study outside in the sunshine :)

No comments: