Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays!

I disappeared for a while because, well, I actually DID get some studying done. Final grades are in for the semester, and I am pleased. People always tell me I shouldn't worry so much about schoolwork and exams, because I always do well.... but freaking out is WHY I do well!

So my first semester of grad school is over, and winter break has arrived. I am having a wonderful time at home, visiting family and friends. Pepper the parrot has missed me terribly, as usual, and won't leave me alone.

Slowly getting prepared for my trip to Ecuador next month... still trying to hold in my excitement though, lots of things to get done before then (including Christmas and New Year's Eve celebrations!). Going to see lots of relatives, and spend some time up in Montreal with my college friends (the poutine alone is nearly worth the trip).

Taking a break from sewing will leave me feeling refreshed and inspired by the end of January. Bring on the custom orders! And happy holidays, whatever you may celebrate :)

1 comment:

golf stayz said...

Your article is extremely impressive. I never considered that it was feasible to
accomplish something like that until after I looked over your post .
Gold Coast golf
Gold Coast golf holidays
Sunshine Coast golf
Sunshine Coast golf holidays
Group golf holidays
Australian golfing holidays
Discount golf
Golf trips