Friday, December 10, 2010

EatToast

I enjoy doing trades for my plush work, especially when you get just the right combination of mutual love for each others work.

I recently sent off some goodies in exchange for this fabulous print by an artist known as EatToast on deviantART. She is incredibly talented and it was difficult to choose an image from her gallery, but I eventually decided I could not live without the grumpy iguana.You should check out her gallery!
Of course, I am partial to the wildlife category.

3 comments:

KaHolly said...

Looks like a very good trade, indeed. I discovered your Etsy shop last year sometime and am glad for this opportunity to tell you how impressed I am witih your work. I hope you do well! ~karen

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous use of color!

Bogleech said...

Aw, so cool! I actually met EatToast at her Otakon booth last month :)