Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Home again

It hasn't quite sunk in, yet, that I won't be returning to McGill. Maybe it'll hit a bit harder when I finally graduate at the end of the month.

So I'm back at home for a few months until I move to CT.

I'm ready to start tackling my pile of custom orders (still not taking new orders yet, sorry!), preparing for shows, and maybe even sewing/drawing just for fun. This is my full time job right now.

I've added a bunch of sharpie drawings to the shop, and have many more to list as soon as I find suitable frames. Since I didn't have my sewing supplies during exam period, I drew instead.

Here are some together:
Top left: Spiny Crab Spider
Top right: Peacock Jumping Spider
Middle: Death's Head Hawkmoth Caterpillar
Bottom left: Red-Eyed Treefrog
Bottom right: Ant-Mimicking Treehopper

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ran across your post while looking for pictures to ID a frog I found in our backyard (it turned out to be a green Hyla versicolor.

The rest of the page was pretty cool, I'll explore around some over the next couple days.

Thanks!

Cheers, Bill

http://billhensley.wordpress.com/