Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to me

Yesterday was my 21st birthday, hurrah!Was a relaxing lazy day, mostly because it was too hot to actually do anything. I tried to do some sewing and didn't get very far. Luckily there was track/field on the tv, my favorite sport to watch! And in the evening we went out to dinner at Japanese restaurant which was fabulous. Then of course cake and ice cream. My mom even got the cake in my favorite colors, lime green and purple.

Feels nice to have a drivers license that doesn't have the bright red "UNDER 21" on it, and now it has a cute little heart to show I'm an organ donor.

One more week until my GRE exam *gulp* and a week after that, school starts!

11 comments:

MAB Jewelry said...

Happy happy birthday to you! And good luck with the GRE. You'll be fine.

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

Happy Birthday to you, all the best with your exam and school.LOVE your work.

Trippman said...

Happy birthday Buglady, happy birthday indeed...

Tizzalicious said...

Happy Birthday!

Brandy said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like a you had a nice day.

And good luck on the GRE. It's nerve wracking the first time around, but once you get in there and get started it's easy going. You'll do great, I'm sure. Are you taking the regular and a subject? Let me tell you from experience, the Biology one isn't so bad - just long!

venus said...

Belated wishes..what a yummy cake..
i hope you had a nice day.. good luck..

--
Venus
Wireless Home Alarm Security

Systems

Anonymous said...

Hey, that means you have the same birthday as Evanna Lynch! Happy birthday to both you loonies.

prashant said...

Happy birthday Buglady, happy birthday indeed...

Work from home India

Invertir en oro said...

I think your post is very good, rather I would have liked to read a bit more about this topic because I think it is quite interesting
Inversiones en petroleo

seositeden.blogspot.com said...

This cannot have effect in actual fact, that's what I think.

Affordable Logo Deisgn said...

Much of the information contained in this message was helpful. I totally agree that there is great need to have or develop the organization, writing and marketing techniques.
Stationery Design