Saturday, August 1, 2009

Busy busy busy

It's amazing how fast the summer has been moving. It's August! My birthday is coming up (turning 21, woohoo), so is the GRE exam (gulp), and the start of the school year. Two more weeks at my job, then a break to spend more time with my boyfriend before I head back to Canada.

Haven't done much sewing, been so busy studying! Plan to get a lot done this weekend though, have a few custom orders to work on, and want to add some new things to the shop.

Been trying to find time to read, as well.
Evolution of the Insects... you know, light reading. This book is a compilation of four works by Darwin - I'm currently working my way through his account of his voyage on the Beagle. If I could go back in time to meet anyone, I would join Darwin on his trip around the world.

So hopefully I'll have more updates this weekend as I get some sewing done.

2 comments:

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

Good luck with your exams, have a happy birthday and enjoy your ligh treading.
If i could go back in time i would like to meet Charles Dickens

Shea Avery said...

Hi great reaading your post