Sunday, March 1, 2009

My lovely

I've got plenty of updates to give on my week at home (namely tons of photos from the American Museum of Natural History), but I just have to share these pics of me and my boyfriend Josh. Seeing him is definitely my favorite part of going home to visit!

He takes care of my two ball pythons and my crested gecko... here we are with Bijou and Jacques:
Bijou's cage got a makeover, and so she had to go sniff every inch of it:
And it was Josh's birthday, so he got his present - his own giant centipede (like Cedric, handmade by me of course). His doesn't have a name yet, though. But they sure look adorable together.
In case you didn't know, this is what giant centipedes are best for:
Sadly my week of fun and relaxation is over and I need to get cracking on school projects, papers and exams. Already thinking about which weekend I could use to go back to see Josh though.

No comments: